Delivery and clearance of cultural values, antiques and jewelry
One of the activities of our company is to arrange delivery and customs clearance of collective items, paintings, jewelry and antiques, including lots purchased at the world’s leading auctions – Sotheby’s, Christie’s.
These items, in particular, include:
- antiques ***;
- paintings, sculptures, drawings, engravings, printmakers;
- literary publications;
- pieces of furniture and decorative arts;
- musical instruments;
- pieces of ethnographic art;
Goods are supplied from many countries, in particular:
- Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich);
- China (Hong Kong);
- United Kingdom (London);
- France (Paris);
- Qatar (Doha);
- Netherlands (Amsterdam);
- United States of America (New York) and others...
This activity requires special conditions of delivery, transportation and storage, which our company is willing to provide to its customers
In making such supplies we take out insurance contract under special terms and conditions for and on behalf of our customers.
The main guarantee factor is transparency of the transaction. You do not need to look for dubious schemes of delivery, to enter into agreements with numerous organizations that provide only private services for the delivery of your high-priced acquisitions. Our task is to shield you from possible errors and provide you with impeccable service, as required by this range of products.
You can calculate customs duties previously on our website.
CONDITIONAL FACTOR FOR THE CALCULATION OF CUSTOMS DUTIES
|Type of goods||Conditional factor*|
|Paintings, drawings (originals)||0,18|
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CHARGES
|Cost of goods in Russian rubles||Amount of customs duties in Russian rubles|
|Less than 200 thousand||500,00|
|from 200 to 450 thousand||1000,00|
|from 450 to 1200 thousand||2000,00|
|from 1200 to 2500 thousand||5500,00|
|from 2500 to 5000 thousand||7500,00|
|from 5000 to 10000 thousand||20000,00|
|More than 10000 thousand||30000,00|
Multiply the cost of your goods by a conditional factor (Table 1), and add the customs clearance charge (Table 2), corresponding to the cost of your goods to the resulting sum.
The imputed amount of customs duties is calculated without costs of transport to the destination point and the insurance premium.
The data contained in the table are relative. To accurately calculate the cost of services please contact the staff of our company.
Antiques are products that are older than 100 years (except for the originals of paintings, engravings, prints, lithographs, sculptures and statues, as well as the collection and collectibles in zoology, botany, mineralogy, anatomy, history, archeology, paleontology, ethnography and numismatics). Interest in these products stems from their age and, as a general consequence, of their rarity, uniqueness.
The term “antique goods” includes the following under these conditions:
- Antique furniture, frames and paneling.
- Products of the printing industry: incunabula and other books, sheet music, maps.
- Vases and other ceramic products.
- Textile products: carpets, tapestries, embroidery, lace and other fabrics.
- Articles of goldsmiths and silversmiths (jugs, bowls, candlesticks, dishes, etc.).
- Candlesticks and lamps.
- Blacksmith and locksmith products.
- Various interior decoration (boxes, candy boxes, snuff boxes, tobacco graters, jewel-boxes, fans, etc.).
- Musical instruments.
- Glyptography (cameo, carved stones, etc.).